Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bloody_Amarok

Beware: New Member

Hello,

My name is Kyle.  I have a few gamer tags I use; Bloody_Amarok, TheRevNightmare, Gurdy, and Guertin.  Mainly play PC and PS4, but also own the Xbox One and Nintendo WII U.

I like a variety of games, but you'll see me playing COD or Battlefield online.  I like Dragon Age Origins, Sword Art Online, Diablo 2, and others.   Probably guessed by the SAO title, but I like watching anime.   I feel like I'm on the techy side, but no where near programming level.  I've built computers and can figure out most problems with them.

I've known Fayte and thissone since middle school.  It's fair to say because of those two and many, MANY hours of Battlefield 2 with Ventrilo that I've become a PC guy.  Thissone built my first gaming computer and been hooked ever since.  I may not have the "programmer" knowledge, but always been intrigued by the idea.

Possibility of seeing the famous [HHZ] reunion? ?

Kindly,

Bloody_Amarok

Welcome Bloody_Amarok!

We're all very happy that you could join us!

We hope you'll enjoy your time with the Ayphix Family! ?

@Bloody_Amarok You have no idea how happy it makes me to see you around here. Welcome to the Ayphix Family, @Bloody_Amarok has been a long-time friend of mine and life has kinda made us lose touch a little bit but I'm glad to see you around and I hope to see more of you.

@Bloody_Amarok Welcome!!

I'm glad to see someone with similar interests, I started out fixing Xbox 360 red ring issues way back because my brother would fix all his buddy's issues. After that I spent a year looking up tutorials on how to take apart a computer and how to build one, I took apart an Old Compaq 1998 computer and put it back together. Then I moved on and built my own first Gaming rig then, I got into programming and a little bit on Game design in General. I took C# and JAVA on my senior and Junior years of high school.

Btw I like Sao also, with current VR headsets they're lacking but this new company called neuralink I have my hopes up a little  but it also is sketchy. I really don't want to be stuck in a game nor have my brain hacked! Neuralink isn't really intended for VR. It can definitely make it happen though.

Anyway, I'm glad to see someone in similar interests and I welcome you!

Thanks everyone.  @GhostParadise, I have to say "Sign me up" when they day comes when we get sucked into the game.  I think it would be very interesting when things are life in death.  Just imagine how people change and how much yourself would change, for better and worse.  I think the element of life or death would make the gaming experience "out of this world".

What about you @Fayte?  What's your thoughts about being in a life or death game, a game that you love of course...

6 hours ago, Bloody_Amarok said:

Thanks everyone.  @GhostParadise, I have to say "Sign me up" when they day comes when we get sucked into the game.  I think it would be very interesting when things are life in death.  Just imagine how people change and how much yourself would change, for better and worse.  I think the element of life or death would make the gaming experience "out of this world".

What about you @Fayte?  What's your thoughts about being in a life or death game, a game that you love of course...

@Bloody_Amarok Reminds me a lot of .Hack//Sign and I guess it really depends on what said game offers and what I can and can't do in that game.

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use you can see how we protect you with our Privacy Policy and be sure to check out our Guidelines